We are a group of like-minded young professionals seeking to foster relationship building, leadership development, and civic engagement among young professionals in the Twin Falls, Idaho area.
Many of our members are new to the area and know what it’s like to figure out how to navigate the city, find ways to meet people, and learn more about the unique opportunities the Magic Valley provides.
The Magic Valley “lifers” of the group seek to help newcomers while developing a network of fellow professionals and becoming more involved in civic responsibility.
We meet once a month to share leadership development ideas, explore current events, and discover opportunities for growth.
Some of our plans include:
- Participating in Company Tours
- Participating in Activities
- Hosting Professional Speakers
- Partnering in Community Endeavors
- Sharing Professional Development Opportunities
- Team Building Activities
- Organizing Community Events